- Repairs scratches and small areas of damage to the paintwork. To ensure a high-quality, effective repair, the damaged area must be thoroughly cleaned and degreased using a suitable cleaning agent before the touch-up paint is applied. Only after this step is carried out can the touch-up paint be used.
- Only to be used for the purposes for which it was intended, as stated in the accompanying instructions for use. Repair work must be carried out in a well ventilated area – touch-up paints contain flammable substances.
- This product is classified as dangerous goods. In accordance with safety guidelines, such goods may only be shipped via courier service or purchased through an authorized ŠKODA E-shop partner.
- Inflammable substance. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Clearcoat (9 ml)
- Basecoat (9 ml)
The Skoda Shop only deliver to the United Kingdom. All deliveries must be signed for (except items sent by post and which are small enough to be put through your letterbox). Please make sure you keep the receipt enclosed with your goods. When you add products to your Shopping Basket, the appropriate delivery charge will be added automatically. You will always be able to see this charge before submitting your order. Your goods will be delivered using Parcel Force or Royal Mail using their standard 48 Hour tariff for parcels up to 25kg. However certain bulky items over 25kg will incur an additional charge for which we will make you aware prior to dispatch. All delivery timescales are 2-5 WORKING days subject to product and delivery slot availability. Click here for more information.
Genuine ŠKODA Parts and Accessories
- 100% Genuine ŠKODA Parts direct from Skoda
- 2 year ŠKODA warranty on all parts
- Designed specifically for your ŠKODA