Interior LED reading light:
- has a flexible stem and a rotatable luminaire head with integrated switch,
- is easy to fit – the lamp simply plugs into the 12 V socket in the vehicle interior,
- the position of the socket can be found in the Owner‘s Manual (the position differs between models),
- when travelling, the lamp‘s luminaire head must be positioned such that the beam of light is outside of the driver‘s field of vision.
The light may switch itself off when the engine is started or if there is a drop in voltage or low voltage in the on-board power supply system. To switch the light back on, press the switch on the rotatable head.
The Skoda Shop only deliver to the United Kingdom. All deliveries must be signed for (except items sent by post and which are small enough to be put through your letterbox). Please make sure you keep the receipt enclosed with your goods. When you add products to your Shopping Basket, the appropriate delivery charge will be added automatically. You will always be able to see this charge before submitting your order. Your goods will be delivered using Parcel Force or Royal Mail using their standard 48 Hour tariff for parcels up to 25kg. However certain bulky items over 25kg will incur an additional charge for which we will make you aware prior to dispatch. All delivery timescales are 2-5 WORKING days subject to product and delivery slot availability. Click here for more information.
Genuine ŠKODA Parts and Accessories
- 100% Genuine ŠKODA Parts direct from Skoda
- 2 year ŠKODA warranty on all parts
- Designed specifically for your ŠKODA