The ŠKODA KID 20 is a kid‘s bike designed for those little ones who already feel at home in the saddle. The geometry has been developed to take into account the ergonomic needs and body size of even the youngest cyclist, meaning your child can ride in comfort and stay in the saddle for hours on end.
Bike, operating instructions for the bike,operating instructions for the Shimano components, tag for the warranty certificate.
- For who: Kids
- Size: 9
- Weight : 9,1 kg
- Package content: 1 piece
- Frame: Aluminium 6061.T6
- Fork: Hi-ten rigid
- Headset: CH290TBW
- Bottom bracket: Thun Topaz
- Stem: Alloy 25.4 mm
- Handlebars: Steel flat
- Seat post: HL Corp Alloy
- Grips: Velo VLG-311
- Saddle: Justek Junior
- Brake levers: Saccon Junior K65C
- Front/rear brakes: Tektro BR-855 V-brake
- Shifters: Shimano SL-RS35 Revoshift
- Rear derailleur: Shimano RD-FT35D
- Cassete: Shimano TZ500-7 14-28T Freewheel
- Chain: KMC Z8.3
- Front hub: ONE KT QR
- Rear hub: ONE KT QR, Freewheel type
- Rims: Stars J18D 24H
- Spokes: Sapim Galvanized
- Front tyre: Impac RidgePac 20x2.00“
- Rear tyre: Impac RidgePac 20x2.00“
- Pedals: Marwi SP-202
- Gears: 7
- Stock inventory is based on Skoda Auto stock at time of listing,
- This is subject to change by Skoda Auto at any time.
- Due to on going policy of product development and improvement, all specifications,
- features and prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- ETA for delivery 10-21 working days.
ŠKODA bicycle, bought through the our E-shop, comes packed in original ŠKODA package, together with certificate of warranty and assembly manual. The bicycle is not fully assembled (comes with the front wheels, pedals and seat removed, and handlebars loosened) and it’s pre-adjusted by manufacturer. Before your first ride, it’s necessary to have your bicycle assembled and adjusted professionally, in any bicycle shop.
The Skoda Shop only deliver to the United Kingdom. All deliveries must be signed for (except items sent by post and which are small enough to be put through your letterbox). Please make sure you keep the receipt enclosed with your goods. When you add products to your Shopping Basket, the appropriate delivery charge will be added automatically. You will always be able to see this charge before submitting your order. Your goods will be delivered using Parcel Force or Royal Mail using their standard 48 Hour tariff for parcels up to 25kg. However certain bulky items over 25kg will incur an additional charge for which we will make you aware prior to dispatch. All delivery timescales are 2-5 WORKING days subject to product and delivery slot availability. Click here for more information.
Genuine ŠKODA Parts and Accessories
- 100% Genuine ŠKODA Parts direct from Skoda
- 2 year ŠKODA warranty on all parts
- Designed specifically for your ŠKODA